How do I earn Marklar?

KNYTE said:
What? Are we all 14 or something, who cares if they did or not. They're adults, so what?
I'm just being dumb because it's the homestretch of my workday and I'm trying to entertain myself. Either way, it's nothing more than something to talk about and I don't really care to know the truth, it's just fun to tease about... kinda like calling April fat.

why_ask_why said:
I gotta banana for ya babe :hi2u:
You see how the eyes are bulging? Yeah that's a good thing

banhump.gif

zengirl said:
I'm just being dumb because it's the homestretch of my workday and I'm trying to entertain myself. Either way, it's nothing more than something to talk about and I don't really care to know the truth, it's just fun to tease about... kinda like calling April fat.

:fly: I'm trying to fuel the fire myself.

elpmis said:
nigga yous mormon

Hmm, I guess I should be outraged at the blatant sinful premarital sex, but then I'd just be hypocrite and a jerk, and I'll tell you one thing I'm not, and that's a huge black man named Bubba, that's certainly what I'm not.

KNYTE said:
Hmm, I guess I should be outraged at the blatant sinful premarital sex, but then I'd just be hypocrite and a jerk, and I'll tell you one thing I'm not, and that's a huge black man named Bubba, that's certainly what I'm not.

Oh shit... now that I've met you that last sentence is twice as funny!

Fase said:
Fuck you not saying she's cute. FUck you asshole [ADMIN EDIT]s.

I wouldn't say that she's not cute. I also wouldn't say that she doesn't have a moustache or that she's not clearly hiding track marks on her arms.

Nope, definitely wouldn't say any of that.