How do I earn Marklar?

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,255
Steam
mattressfish
There are many ways to ear marklar. Many require children, gaping, and some form of lubricant. Excluding those, I can list the following:

1000 Marklar for registering
50 Marklar for referring someone (the referrer also recieves marklar when the referee earns marklar - ponzi style)
10 Marklar for Good rep recieved
1 Marklar removed for bad rep
5 Marklar for creating a poll
1 Marklar for rating a thread
15 Marklar for creating a thread
5 Marklar for every reply (by people other than yourself)

All marklar is cached and a paycheck doled out to you once a week for your actions.

First Bank of Theac:
Interest rate is tied to www.ingdirect.com (currently 3.8%) and is compounded monthly.

Note: All amounts are subject to change at the whim of dancing puppies.

Last edited:
PUPPIES!!!

DSC06291.jpg

Drool-Boy said:
wait...that was you?
what do you mean "that was you?", fucker, yeah it was me in fact the last 20 times have been me and just because I go along with it 19 of the 20 times doesn't mean I want phone sex on the 20th time... hey wait a second, you didn't know it was me?

elpmis said:
what do you mean "that was you?", fucker, yeah it was me in fact the last 20 times have been me and just because I go along with it 19 of the 20 times doesn't mean I want phone sex on the 20th time... hey wait a second, you didn't know it was me?

The phonebook entry just says "Hot Boi"

Do you earn Marklar by getting your thread VAULTED on the other site? BOOYAH BITCHES

Drool-Boy said:
The phonebook entry just says "Hot Boi"
just because I've swallowed a few dongs here and there doesn't mean you can call me at 3 am and expect a cheap verizon wireless lay you dirty old man

KNYTE said:
Will someone ban Fase already.
for what? I made vault man!! Ex Fsck buddy thread made vault! I made it!! I did it! Lord set me free I am a free man!

Even with Fase on my ignore list he still bothers me.

I will post every picture on Kiwi's camera, regardless of the content of the image, indiscriminately, if I never again have to see another of Fase's post on this forum.

Fase said:
for what? I made vault man!! Ex Fsck buddy thread made vault! I made it!! I did it! Lord set me free I am a free man!
So I'm not trying to be mean but if you're trying to get recognition here by bragging about an accomplishment on another forum, that's really kinda pathetic, don't you think?

Oh wait, Fase is Jeremy Crafts, got it

awesome thread about your fuck buddy though Fase, fucking hilarious