Ontopic How did your parents discipline you?

We did a lot of road trips and I was always stuck in the car with my parents and their horrible music.

My first Walkman was fucking awesome. No more Gene Pitney, or Roy Orbison. Hello Ministry, and Mark of Cain.

When I was 9, my Dad and I drove from Massachusetts to the Grand Canyon.
He had one Connie Francis 8 track.
I have some good memories of that trip anyway.

They saw him on his last tour and came home wishing they didn't see see him that way. Said he was drunk, messed up the lip syncing numerous times, And a couple songs needed the words. Didn't look great. :/
:/
Well, better story, when my grandparents were young, I guess the 1960s or '50s, Sinatra came and sat next to grandpa at the blackjack table. My grandma was playing penny slots, and when she found out that her husband had been playing cards with Frank for an hour and didn't tell her, she didn't speak to him the rest of the trip.

Too bad there weren't cell phones then, he couldn't go tell her because someone would have grabbed the seat.

My parents raised us on Zeppelin, The Who, Yes, Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, etc.

opera & classical, here. :oops:
our first 45rpm was "let's spend the night together" by the Stones. it was stapled to a large bag of "Wise" potato chips.
talk about marketing! ;)
the parents were confused. "church, twice a week and this is how you thank us?!!" :mad: