How did you spend your weekend?

OMG I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE FISHING. i want to go so bad. :( i don't have any equipment and it's just not easy to do right now. but dammit i love it, and part of it IS watchin' for that bobber...i LOVE IT!!

and jetskiing, and tubing, and all that river stuff. :D

:( i want a boat.

Why? All of the things you want out of fishing are slimy and moist and jumpy :confused:

Why? All of the things you want out of fishing are slimy and moist and jumpy :confused:

oh no. i do everything but take the fish off the hook. that's what the boy is for. :fly:

i got hurt when i was a kid trying to take the brim off the hook, and now i have no confidence. i get hurt every time. :(

oh no. i do everything but take the fish off the hook. that's what the boy is for. :fly:

i got hurt when i was a kid trying to take the brim off the hook, and now i have no confidence. i get hurt every time. :(

sadly all we were catching was catfish and I dont even like taking those spiny bastages off hooks. I got stabbed through my shoe taking one off Friday night :fly:

Freakin catfish always stab me, I use pliers now though and just rip the beyotch out.

omg not this time lol
we have the 5 yr plan plus my kids are about 5 yrs apart the baby is only 4months old...two boys and not really looking for the girl or planing onther one

Saw Die Hard 4 saturday night. Wasn't terribly impressed, but not a waste of time. Then worked on modifying a westell 6100 dsl modem with a friend.
Sunday I installed a hampton bay 5 blade 52" ceiling in a bedroom. Took a few hours as I had to add some 2x4s for structural support, then two trips to the hardware store. One for the electrical box and another for replacement screws since the ones that came with the ceiling fan stripped right out because they were made of that junk white metal crap :mad: Got the job done and it's a decent fan for the price.

I saw Die Hard this last weekend also. I loved the movie. I thought it was one of the best "action" flicks so far this year.
I also got to sleep in two days in a row, got another box unpacked, and caught up on the Tivo'd shows.

I saw Die Hard this last weekend also. I loved the movie. I thought it was one of the best "action" flicks so far this year.
I also got to sleep in two days in a row, got another box unpacked, and caught up on the Tivo'd shows.

A whole box? Slow down sister.

We tried watching Die Hard last night when we got home from the club. I was to drunk and dont remember a minute of it. Dam July 4th week

i spent my weekend the same way I spend every weekend - two racial explicitives short of an indictment