How did I get these reputation points???

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0
Latest Reputation Received --- 2024 points total :wtf:

Yesterday I had 20 some points, I think 22 or 23. What happened??? Has to be some kind of mistake, how could the number jump 2000 points overnight???

dreamwalker said:
It only shows three items that weren't there the last time I checked, and one of those is a negative :confused:
I gave you a postive one a while back..... it was the only way i could show my love

Someone with a really high rep gave you a rep point. There's a bug in the system that if someone with an extremely high rep votes for you once, you're pretty much pegged out. That need to be fixed so that 1 vote = 1 point all the time.

theacoustician said:
Someone with a really high rep gave you a rep point. There's a bug in the system that if someone with an extremely high rep votes for you once, you're pretty much pegged out. That need to be fixed so that 1 vote = 1 point all the time.

Hmmmm. I figured there had to be some kind of mistake, my rep couldn't possibly be that great :fly:

Thank you, now my curiosity is satisfied :)

yeah, I really fucked over someone accidently doing that last week.

DirkPhoenix said:
I gave dreamwalker and shockthemonkey good rep, so maybe I did it.

Sorry, I don't know the power of my own rep. :(

Guess your rep is so great that it just spills over on the rest of us :cool:

dreamwalker said:
:heart: you sweetie!

DirkPhoenix said:
I gave dreamwalker and shockthemonkey good rep, so maybe I did it.

Sorry, I don't know the power of my own rep. :(
:heart: you pookie!

it's ok, a man like you should have all the power in the world! :p

ieholly said:
awesome. you are so popular. :)

I highly doubt that I'm very popular right now :fly:

It was a mistake, which was what I thought when I saw it.

It's nice to see more of you posting now, maybe you were posting more at the old forum than I thought but I was just missing it in the shuffle :)

dreamwalker said:
I highly doubt that I'm very popular right now :fly:

It was a mistake, which was what I thought when I saw it.

It's nice to see more of you posting now, maybe you were posting more at the old forum than I thought but I was just missing it in the shuffle :)

i'm in and out! :cool: :D