How Come?

I have been! So how many reputation points does it take to get added to? I guess I don't kiss the right ass.... :fly:

zengirl said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kevlar again.

If you see someone with lots of green dots, it means you should send them naked pictures.

Edit: and if you're male - these pics should be of your wife/gf/daughters/milfs/proctologists/etc..

Oh, so that's how it works.... :cool:

Mondoz said:
If you see someone with lots of green dots, it means you should send them naked pictures.

Edit: and if you're male - these pics should be of your wife/gf/daughters/milfs/proctologists/etc..

Well you better have a cushion to pass out on, I wouldn't want you to hit your head when you fall off your chair... ;)

Mondoz said:
Oh, I'm going to.

I'm going to start right now.

Mondoz said:

your edit was too late. I would be careful opening those pics I just PMed you. They make contain penis.

crazymike said:
your edit was too late. I would be careful opening those pics I just PMed you. They make contain penis.
so, I take it your camera has really good macro ability :D