How Come?

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
1,810
1
0
I have been! So how many reputation points does it take to get added to? I guess I don't kiss the right ass.... :fly:

zengirl said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kevlar again.
 
M

Mondoz

Guest
If you see someone with lots of green dots, it means you should send them naked pictures.



Edit: and if you're male - these pics should be of your wife/gf/daughters/milfs/proctologists/etc..
 

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
1,810
1
0
Oh, so that's how it works.... :cool:

Mondoz said:
If you see someone with lots of green dots, it means you should send them naked pictures.



Edit: and if you're male - these pics should be of your wife/gf/daughters/milfs/proctologists/etc..
 

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
1,810
1
0
Well you better have a cushion to pass out on, I wouldn't want you to hit your head when you fall off your chair... ;)

Mondoz said:
Oh, I'm going to.

I'm going to start right now.
 
C

crazymike

Guest
Mondoz said:
If you see someone with lots of green dots, it means you should send them naked pictures.



Edit: and if you're male - these pics should be of your wife/gf/daughters/milfs/proctologists/etc..


your edit was too late. I would be careful opening those pics I just PMed you. They make contain penis.
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
Kevlar said:
Well you better have a cushion to pass out on, I wouldn't want you to hit your head when you fall off your chair... ;)
yeah, that would only add to his problems.
 
V

Viremia

Guest
crazymike said:
your edit was too late. I would be careful opening those pics I just PMed you. They make contain penis.
so, I take it your camera has really good macro ability :D
 

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
1,810
1
0
I'm spreadin'....I'm spreadin'.....oh wait, that' your line!!! :eek: :eek: :fly: :fly: :heart: :heart:

zengirl said:
:D You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BigDov again.