How come...

theacoustician said:
How come ... you make threads like this in the first place?
because they're entertaining.

instead of harassing him for his thread creating abilities, perhaps you should question what he was looking for when he stumbled across this.

CletusJones said:
because they're entertaining.

instead of harassing him for his thread creating abilities, perhaps you should question what he was looking for when he stumbled across this.

some dude (fly) mentioned some furry hentai stuff he stumbled across that had Pluto, Donald, and Goofy in it.

SpangeMonkee said:
necrophilia. nice.
He dismounted only twice, stayed near the dead duck and picked the neck and the side of the head before mounting again. The first break (at 18.29 hours) lasted three minutes and the second break (at 18.45 hours) lasted less than a minute
that's one hell of a turnaround time. I wish I could do that.

I bet we could find some erotic Ducktales drawings somewhere

Erotic_DT.jpg

Drool-Boy said:
man thats one horny duck

So, lets say you're chasing a big breasted gal down some alley, ya know, to talk and stuff. And she slips and falls and bangs her head on something, and you know she's dead. Don't tell me you wouldn't do the same.

smileyfat said:
So, lets say you're chasing a big breasted gal down some alley, ya know, to talk and stuff. And she slips and falls and bangs her head on something, and you know she's dead. Don't tell me you wouldn't do the same.

Sure, but not for 18 hours straight
My old back cant hold out that long