Thread How cold is "cold"?

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥947
So chim picked me up for lunch and I brought along my track jacket. I zipped up and walked outside in the sun. I noticed the temp gauge in his car said 91. That was the outside temperature. And in my cargo pants and track jacket I was ok if mildly warm.

I find 80F now just brisk enough that shorts and a t shirt are on the threshold of too little.

What is cold to you?

So chim picked me up for lunch and I brought along my track jacket. I zipped up and walked outside in the sun. I noticed the temp gauge in his car said 91. That was the outside temperature. And in my cargo pants and track jacket I was ok if mildly warm.

I find 80F now just brisk enough that shorts and a t shirt are on the threshold of too little.

What is cold to you?

Around 40-ish.

I wear pants (instead of shorts) @ 50 degrees Fahrenheit
I wear long sleeve shirts @ 10 degrees Fahrenheit
I wear a jacket (unzipped) @ -5 degrees Fahrenheit
I bundle up @ -15 degrees Fahrenheit

I wear pants (instead of shorts) @ 50 degrees Fahrenheit
I wear long sleeve shirts @ 10 degrees Fahrenheit
I wear a jacket (unzipped) @ -5 degrees Fahrenheit
I bundle up @ -15 degrees Fahrenheit

He smokes two joints in the morning
He smokes two joints at night
He smokes two joints in the afternoon to make everything all right
He smokes two joints in times of peace
and two in times of war
He smokes two joints, and then he smokes two joints, and then he smokes two more.

He smokes two joints in the morning
He smokes two joints at night
He smokes two joints in the afternoon to make everything all right
He smokes two joints in times of peace
and two in times of war
He smokes two joints, and then he smokes two joints, and then he smokes two more.

Not sure what that means but OK

62F ish is Jacket weather. I've been running hot the past few years and that number keeps dropping.

Does any of the cold people take daily multivitamins? Just wondering if it could be something like an iron or potassium deficiency.

Last edited:
62F ish is Jacket weather. I've been running hot the past few years and that number keeps dropping.

Does any of the cold people take daily multivitamins? Just wondering if it could be something like an iron or potassium deficiency.

I'm horrible at remembering, but have had Iron checked lots of times but it always comes back fine. So no idea. I just get cold easy.