How can I I actually download the video from this link?

ChikkenNoodul said:
I bet, even if it wasn't blocked I'd be tempting fate with the sound on
totally, it's nothing but a young japenese girl's soft wines as she muscles watery feces out of her soft skinned ass - and the groans and chokes of the man receiving the poop surprise

ChikkenNoodul said:
You'd have to hit all the comic book stores in the US too, then

Hey I used to frequent comic book stores, but never once did I sink to the depths of depravity that occur on that grossly overpopulated chain of islands.

ChikkenNoodul said:
But you are aware of the high percentage of fat white guys who are Japanese wannabe's that frequent those locations?

Yeah, but I was unaware they also fantasized about shitting in people's mouths, or having theirs shat in. I thought they just wanted to be ninjas.

Sarcasmo said:
Yeah, but I was unaware they also fantasized about shitting in people's mouths, or having theirs shat in. I thought they just wanted to be ninjas.

A lot of them worship anything Japanese.

Sarcasmo said:
It's not something one would generally bring up in comic book store conversation

"Hey dude, I see you're eyeing the latest Hentai flick from Fujimoto, know what I'm really into? JapSCAT videos man, I SO want to try that out with this smokin' geisha that gives out the hot towels at the sushi place on Main, want to watch one with me dude? Dude?"