How big of a turkey are you getting?

I tried being Vegan, and my partner has made me promise never to try again (because he likes meat, but if I'm vegan he is, I do the shopping). I don't mind being veggie, but vegan is a bit too restrictive when eating out/getting fast foods etc. I cook a lot of vegan meals without meaning them to be vegan, but I love eggs and mayonnaise and some cheeses.

I tried being Vegan, and my partner has made me promise never to try again (because he likes meat, but if I'm vegan he is, I do the shopping). I don't mind being veggie, but vegan is a bit too restrictive when eating out/getting fast foods etc. I cook a lot of vegan meals without meaning them to be vegan, but I love eggs and mayonnaise and some cheeses.

I did the vegan thing for a little over a year just to see if I could. I kept it up until I did a 2 week trip to the UK and then all bets were off. I will say that I never felt better and my energy level was never higher when I was eating vegan.

Last edited:
I did the vegan thing for a little over a year just to see if I could. I kept it up until I did a 2 week trip to the UK and then all bets were off. I will say that I never felt better and my energy level was never higher when I eating vegan.

How come it got ruined in the UK? We're pretty vegan friendly compared to the rest of Europe. You should try being Vegan in France, it's impossible. :lol: All they eat is cheese and more cheese.

I did the vegan thing for a little over a year just to see if I could. I kept it up until I did a 2 week trip to the UK and then all bets were off. I will say that I never felt better and my energy level was never higher when I eating vegan.

you ate a vegan? that's the spirit! :p

How come it got ruined in the UK? We're pretty vegan friendly compared to the rest of Europe. You should try being Vegan in France, it's impossible. :lol: All they eat is cheese and more cheese.

All the roasts, shepherds pie, Stew, and puddings kinda killed it for me.