How are your stats lookin'?

Sarcasmo said:
I'm busting my ass to lose about 20 pounds by the time I head down to Tampa in February. I do circuit training plus I zone out on my bike machine while watching t.v. Before I know it I've biked for an hour and a half to two hours while watching a couple of shows. Or I'll stream Live365 stations on my laptop and listen to house music or something.

that's a crazy long time. i want to cut down to around 160, but that's going to take quite a while for me. i only run for about 30 minutes every day ;)

SpangeMonkee said:
I fly like shit. I'm more of a "ground pounder". though, I'm one hell of a bomber (co-pilot?) and a helo-gunner.

I ALWAYS play on CDU's server. do a search for =CDU= and you will find they're servers. I only play on their server.

Unless by groundpounder you mean ramming you plane into the ground to get all your kills, that would suffice. Although I'm very hard pressed to find a gunner that knows when to use the machine gun and when to use the TVM :(

Sarcasmo said:
I'm busting my ass to lose about 20 pounds by the time I head down to Tampa in February. I do circuit training plus I zone out on my bike machine while watching t.v. Before I know it I've biked for an hour and a half to two hours while watching a couple of shows. Or I'll stream Live365 stations on my laptop and listen to house music or something.

I am still wondering why they haven't invented a treadmill , bike or stairstepper with a computer screen so you can surf the net, play games ,ect while getting off your ass and exercising? :confused:

Makes sense to me ... Yeah at first you'd have to get your bearings but just think how dam coordinated you'd be.

- Does anyone play socom III ?

Coqui said:
Unless by groundpounder you mean ramming you plane into the ground to get all your kills, that would suffice. Although I'm very hard pressed to find a gunner that knows when to use the machine gun and when to use the TVM :(

they are few and far between. I can hit about anything with the TVM. Including other helos. Most people don't evne know that you correct the path of the missle by clicking again. Also, once I found out that you can destroy arty, sat and UAV with the TVM, it was on. (2 hits for UAV, 3 hits for sat & arty)

SpangeMonkee said:
they are few and far between. I can hit about anything with the TVM. Including other helos. Most people don't evne know that you correct the path of the missle by clicking again. Also, once I found out that you can destroy arty, sat and UAV with the TVM, it was on. (2 hits for UAV, 3 hits for sat & arty)

I've never done the commander equipment because it took more than one. But I love TVM'ing other helo's

When we play, you and I can switch off :D

why_ask_why said:
yes, the stats are a bit off there...I know I'm over 7k points

From what i can tell...Once you go and search your name on bf2s.com , you get put into their database of more often updates. There is a spot on your player page that shows what number you are in the que of updates with an estimated time.

I like how when you click on a badge/ribbon/etc it tells you how close you are to earning that...incase you didn't click on any of those. :)

btw...you guys got ALOT of game time... :jealous: :D

SchmilK said:
From what i can tell...Once you go and search your name on bf2s.com , you get put into their database of more often updates. There is a spot on your player page that shows what number you are in the que of updates with an estimated time.

I like how when you click on a badge/ribbon/etc it tells you how close you are to earning that...incase you didn't click on any of those. :)

That should tell ya something :eek:

Whizzleteets said:
that's a crazy long time. i want to cut down to around 160, but that's going to take quite a while for me. i only run for about 30 minutes every day ;)

I can't run. I blew out my left knee on the ice and now I'm forced to cycle for cardio. Which is fine since it allows me to completely meditate and focus on music. I cycled once for 3 hours without even realizing it. I had to have a sandwich and a couple Oreos to keep my metabolism from failing.

SchmilK said:

it actually updated since I posted that...it was below 7k and now has me at 7.4k

and my stats/gametime are not all mine...my roommate/buddy plays on the same account...I'm prone to taking breaks of a week or two so I don't get burnt out

SchmilK said:
:heart: That i prefer spending time with you? :heart:
:p that you have someone you'd rather spend the time with silly!!

Cuz you really only play when I'm not around :fly:

:heart:

I like you a lot

Do you know the reason they call it black friday?

It's because many retailers rely upon that single day every year to take their bottom lines from unprofitable (in the red) to profitable (in the black)

zengirl said:
Do you know the reason they call it black friday?

It's because many retailers rely upon that single day every year to take their bottom lines from unprofitable (in the red) to profitable (in the black)
wrong thread?

zengirl said:
:p that you have someone you'd rather spend the time with silly!!

Cuz you really only play when I'm not around :fly:

:heart:

I like you a lot

2 hours game time 3 hours with the wife is a fair enough split thank you very much.