How are your stats lookin'?

Coqui said:
This thread is now about helping your fellow man get better at BF2.

Ok Spange, spill the beans. What's the secret to flying a plane and getting kills with it?
hahaha

I think the only kills Ive had in a plane were crashing into someone.

Coqui said:
I can fly a plane but can't strafe run or bomb accuratly, and I can't seem to shake other fighters following me easily.
WHO ARE YOU, POST HERE MORE, WHY AREN'T YOU A MOD, I LOVE YOU

the key to the jets is purely seat time...you will not get better without it...I've been putting in a fair bit lately and am just now arriving at a point where I can get 3-4 kills for every 1 time they get me

why_ask_why said:
the key to the jets is purely seat time...you will not get better without it...I've been putting in a fair bit lately and am just now arriving at a point where I can get 3-4 kills for every 1 time they get me

That's the thing though, I can never see infantry and rarely see vehicles, yet people I play against can strafe me to hell with ease. When I slow down enough to look, it's too slow and the afterburners aren't enough to not let me crash. Also:

Should I come in real high or stay low for strafing?
What point should you drop bombs on bomb runs?
How do you evade other planes?

Coqui said:
That's the thing though, I can never see infantry and rarely see vehicles, yet people I play against can strafe me to hell with ease. When I slow down enough to look, it's too slow and the afterburners aren't enough to not let me crash. Also:

I was talking about strictly dogfighting...after I master that I'll start fucking with the ground :)

edit: you evade other planes by flying like a mad man...you'll crash many times and then you'll start to get it

why_ask_why said:
I was talking about strictly dogfighting...after I master that I'll start fucking with the ground :)

Then the last question of mine still stands fuckmook :p
And they seem to avoid me easily any tips on flying more agile?

if you guys still play this regularly, i'll go buy it tonight.

Whizzleteets said:
if you guys still play this regularly, i'll go buy it tonight.

In all honesty, I'm giving up on video games and getting back into working out. I sit on my ass enough at work.

Coqui said:

when you switch to bombs, you can see enemy vehicles (or SAMs) with a green box around them. then you light them up. the secret to mucho killing ground targets is to climb high, then dive down and pull up. Flying low over everything makes it difficult to kill and get out fast.

Sarcasmo said:
In all honesty, I'm giving up on video games and getting back into working out. I sit on my ass enough at work.

in all honesty, my workout lasts just over an hour, so i'm home by 7:00 at the latest (after my post-work shit). that leaves 3 or 4 hours of gaming time before i need some sleep.

Whizzleteets said:
in all honesty, my workout lasts just over an hour, so i'm home by 7:00 at the latest (after my post-work shit). that leaves 3 or 4 hours of gaming time before i need some sleep.

I'm busting my ass to lose about 20 pounds by the time I head down to Tampa in February. I do circuit training plus I zone out on my bike machine while watching t.v. Before I know it I've biked for an hour and a half to two hours while watching a couple of shows. Or I'll stream Live365 stations on my laptop and listen to house music or something.

SpangeMonkee said:
when you switch to bombs, you can see enemy vehicles (or SAMs) with a green box around them. then you light them up. the secret to mucho killing ground targets is to climb high, then dive down and pull up. Flying low over everything makes it difficult to kill and get out fast.

and infantry? What about slowing down and all that crap to do it? Is there a good speed I should try not to get under?

Whizzleteets said:

shame shame. should be 30-45 minutes

SpangeMonkee said:
is still don't see how people do that. prolly hax! :)

I swear we need a time to coordinate a server invasion and pwn with vehicles.

Spange in the fighter
Me in the Attack helo with a good gunner
W_A_W in the tank
fly as cannon fodder.
knyte as artillery

Coqui said:
I swear we need a time to coordinate a server invasion and pwn with vehicles.

Spange in the fighter
Me in the Attack helo with a good gunner
W_A_W in the tank
fly as cannon fodder.
knyte as artillery

I fly like shit. I'm more of a "ground pounder". though, I'm one hell of a bomber (co-pilot?) and a helo-gunner.

I ALWAYS play on CDU's server. do a search for =CDU= and you will find they're servers. I only play on their server.