How am I supposed to use toiletpaper in the dark?

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
Marklar
₥157
Hold me, I'm scared! I was just sitting in my office when everything went black. Total blackout throughout the mill. Great way to end the week. Now I'm sitting up in the front conference room, since only the front offices have light right now through windows. At least I don't have a trial going on. No word yet on what happened. Think it might be blown transformer. Second time in 17 years this has happened.

Edit: my sig seems oddly appropriate now . . .

heh, one time at my old shop, a raccoon shorted out the transformer in the parking lot. it split the raccoon open right down its belly. but we got to go home early. thank you dead raccoon :heart:

nope, no WoW on the treo yet. and as for the job they hired someone else. i'm still looking for another. Looks like the 110 and 480 V went down throughout the mill, 220 is still up cause the conveyors are still running in converting.

bast_imret said:
nope, no WoW on the treo yet. and as for the job they hired someone else. i'm still looking for another. Looks like the 110 and 480 V went down throughout the mill, 220 is still up cause the conveyors are still running in converting.
That's extremely odd. Your mill must be wired something funky.

they are "assessing the situation and determining coordination around startup" We are supposed to hang loose and wait for instructions. Heard it was a general power grid xformer that went down.

I wonder if a similiar incident was the inspiration for this product:
Over-40-Glow-L.jpg

We sat around and played Set (card game). It's back up now, and the network drives are up again to, so I guess I can get back to writing my report. The production areas are busy getting cleaned up and getting the machines back online.

Speaking of using toilet paper, in the bathroom by my office, there is a fresh ring of TP on the seat. Looks like someone had just prepped and was in mid squat when the lights went out.

fly said:
Does anyone actually use the seat protectors they provide?
we're too cheap to buy those where i work. :(

You'd think that working at a bank they'd be willing to spend money on stuff but nooooooooooooo

I use one toilet seat cover, and then about 3 layers of 2-ply to finish off the full mummification. All I can say is that if I get a disease of some kind it will be MY choice, not from some unclean douchebag with butt crabs.