How about some Unreal Tournament 2004?

This has nothing to do with anything, but I tried America's Army the other night and I suck ridiculously at that game. I never see who immediately kills me, and then I have to wait 5-10 minutes for the round to end until I can play again.

I <3 that game. I'll play. You need to make sure you get the extra vehicles in the Editor's Edition though. They're fun.

Lord Flaccid said:
This has nothing to do with anything, but I tried America's Army the other night and I suck ridiculously at that game. I never see who immediately kills me, and then I have to wait 5-10 minutes for the round to end until I can play again.
It's been out 2 years. There is no health meter. It takes god like skill and a perfect knowledge of the maps to actually play competively.

FlamingGlory said:
It's been out 2 years. There is no health meter. It takes god like skill and a perfect knowledge of the maps to actually play competively.

Plus, it sucks.

KNYTE said:
I was referring to America's Army.

I'm actually better at UT2k4 than I am at BF2.
I love getting a couple of decent players together, finding a Leviathan, and wiping everyone on the board.

theacoustician said:
I love getting a couple of decent players together, finding a Leviathan, and wiping everyone on the board.

THE GAUNTLET HAS BEEN THROWN!

I just need a couple of days for my GPU to come back :(

KNYTE said:
THE GAUNTLET HAS BEEN THROWN!

I just need a couple of days for my GPU to come back :(
1. Get 5-6 players
2. Find Leviathan
3. 2-3 get in the Levithan and kick ass, 2 heal the thing, 1 goes off and recharges their ammo
4. cycle through players as they run out of ammo using the scheme above
5. beat the ass of anything on the board