Hawt Houstonians.. Prepare for some penis envy in your town - 4/16 meetup?

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥476
So, yeah.. this coming friday i'll be in Houston prepping for my track day event at Houston MSR. If anyones interested (i know dbzeag, i'm just inviting other folks) in a drink or dinner then lets put this together.

Shoot me a PM or email or call or post in this thread and talk to me about my super small jew penor

Really? Weird. That was the number one reason I never got one well that and the pain of someone stabbing your dick.

Thanks for being honest.

I'd buy you a beer if I was in Texas. Sorry man.

Last edited:
Yes!!!!!! I would love to hang out for a drink!

I do'nt have that issue with my PA hole. Of course because my PA is so small (to be in proportion) the hole was small.

We'll aren't you like fine wine and get prettier with time? He's a little more desperate now. You'll turn him to the fabulous side by the 5 or 6 drink. Somewhere inside of him is a guy that wishes he still had a miata.

Last edited:
I do miss my miata daily. You can flog the hell out of it everywhere!! The Boxster is doing 80 at the top of second gear. Just not as fun on the road.

Dave - PM me your number, we'll setup whats happening friday. Can't stay out to late, as i'll need to rest for the races on saturday.

I do miss my miata daily. You can flog the hell out of it everywhere!! The Boxster is doing 80 at the top of second gear. Just not as fun on the road.

Dave - PM me your number, we'll setup whats happening friday. Can't stay out to late, as i'll need to rest for the races on saturday.

YGPM :drool: