NSFW Houston UF FurCon 2011

I didn't talk with a lisp that much. I spent most of the night telling April's brother to eat some fucking cookies.

Yeah, come to find out, we weren't any weirder than the dude she started banging online...

She's a bit odd herself. Based on the number of questions she asked him about his past, she's writing a memoir about Drool.

Where he went to school, why, what he did in the military, why, etc. She was just being conversational (with someone she didn't know, without resorting to bullshit small talk), but it was funny watching Drool field a hundred questions.

Me. Er, Tracey. It had the cookies on it.

Oh
Well

Press 1 if you would like it returned
Press 2 if you would like it destroyed
Press 3 if you would like it inserted into the anus of a random mexican person
Press 4 if you want it inserted into the rectum of a random mexican person, then returned to you
Scream "FUCK" if you want to talk to a live sales associate

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
Oh
Well

Press 4 if you want it inserted into the rectum of a random mexican person, then returned to you
Scream "FUCK" if you want to talk to a live sales associate

44444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444

Oh
Well

Scream "f*ck" if you want to talk to a live sales associate

FUCK

i thought i said there would be nothing happening to my but while i was there

while the bacon corn was awesome... it probably could have been better if the cord was fried in bacon fat while wrapped in a thick layer of bacon

Last edited:
i thought i said there would be nothing happening to my but while i was there

while the bacon corn was awesome... it probably could have been better if the cord was fried in bacon fat while wrapped in a thick layer of bacon
You passed out on the couch. You don't remember what happened after that?