Halp Houston for a week-gah

:lol: that made me :lol: :lol: How you been Eileen?

Fat. I've been fat. Plus I fell down the stairs and injured my foot and now I can't work out so I'm gonna be even more fat. I quit smoking and I hate my life. Plus my best friend's husband e-mailed her to ask her for a divorce so that's all like stressful and stuff. I wish the weather would stop changing so my head would stop hurting, but really I just need to move to San Diego because then I'll have that, but I can't afford San Diego and my family isn't there, but it's a beautiful place. Overall pretty great though, thanks for asking. How are you?

Fat. I've been fat. Plus I fell down the stairs and injured my foot and now I can't work out so I'm gonna be even more fat. I quit smoking and I hate my life. Plus my best friend's husband e-mailed her to ask her for a divorce so that's all like stressful and stuff. I wish the weather would stop changing so my head would stop hurting, but really I just need to move to San Diego because then I'll have that, but I can't afford San Diego and my family isn't there, but it's a beautiful place. Overall pretty great though, thanks for asking. How are you?

I'm fat too :( I'm so sorry you fell down the stairs. So lucky you didn't break something.

I'm ok, just feeling the weight of less business, less money...etc. getting ready to leave for Tx. tomorrow.

:heart:

Better or worse than Winking Lizard?

More beers on draft, not as many bottled. WL has a much MUCH larger menu. FS doesn't have meals, per se. Just sandwiches and cheese plates and some appetizers.

But their club has no time limit to it.

More beers on draft, not as many bottled. WL has a much MUCH larger menu. FS doesn't have meals, per se. Just sandwiches and cheese plates and some appetizers.

But their club has no time limit to it.

Had a really nice evening with Chim and DZ :heart:. First we ate at Pappa's BBQ and then we walked over to the Flying Saucer and had some really good beer. I can't remember what I had, but it was made from peaches....mmmm.

Last edited: