House update

ChikkenNoodul said:
The master bedroom came with a gun rack++

cnmbrgun.JPG

you need to put a Nerf gun in there along with a supe soaker.

ChikkenNoodul said:
:lol: I have more than that on hand

Of course, I buy every 4-pack I see :D

Where do you get them from? Pretty much no one in Texas carries those from what I can tell. That means $5-7 per bottle plus lots o' shipping costs.

Sarcasmo said:
Where do you get them from? Pretty much no one in Texas carries those from what I can tell. That means $5-7 per bottle plus lots o' shipping costs.
Boston is blessed with several beer purveyors with substantial and widely varied inventory, I've found it at 4 different places here

I've tried on the order of 2 new beers per week for the last 5 years and still nowhere close to getting through them all :fly:

I think I'll start going by shelves in a couple of the places

Chikken, when were your Samichlaus beers brewed? What do zee bottles say? And where, if you can give that to me as well. This swiss dude I know is telling me they haven't been brewed since 1996.

kiwi said:
Very awesome kitchen. I DEF think we should have our 2007 meet at the Chikken ranch.

IIRC it's pretty cheap to fly into Albany :hi2u: I'll have to run a shuttle service or something since it's an hour away.

Perhaps I could tow a part trailer with Bertha :fly:

I.C.Water said:
wow that kitchen is pimp i want

El Borracho said:
holy christ, that kitchen is fucking sexy.

Thanks guys :eek: :heart:

ChikkenNoodul said:
IIRC it's pretty cheap to fly into Albany :hi2u: I'll have to run a shuttle service or something since it's an hour away.

Perhaps I could tow a part trailer with Bertha :fly:

Thanks guys :eek: :heart:

holy crap that jogged my memory...I haven't flown into albany in like 10 years now...if there is a chikken ranch meet I think I'd have to go for a week to go see all the people/places I've been remiss in returning to