House Pics

I really like it. That's exactly what FB and I are looking to buy in a few months. In fact, we are meeting with a financial planner thursday night so hopefully if all goes well we can start looking this summer. I'd rather something brand new but who knows....

The problem is, a house like that here will cost about a billion dollars :rolleyes:

Stupid expensive west coast housing.

Take down those signs in all the rooms when you get your house. I think you're going to know which one is your bedroom and which one is your Great. Big. Kitchen AMIRITE???

Sarcasmo said:
Take down those signs in all the rooms when you get your house. I think you're going to know which one is your bedroom and which one is your Great. Big. Kitchen AMIRITE???

Bossy, demanding... ugly.

Sarcasmo said:

We were thinking of leaving them up so April doesn't get confused when we convince her and fly to come visit us.

Sarcasmo said:

Don't be hatin. :fly:

I like Knyte's shoes in the first pic! : - )

J/K - It's beautiful. I had a house build once upon a time, it was a pain in the ass and they truly move at their own speed. Lucky for you they are building over summer and not winter! My parents are building now and it has been in the works over a year.

Im very jelous! as much as I love our house i would LOVE a brand new house with nice open kitches, etc.

Congratualtions! Let us know the final move in date so we can send housewarming gifts!

Coqui said:
It's a model home, they're not supposed to have personality to them
I know. I was more asking whether it was built by a certain chain of developers :p