HOUSE PARTAYYYYYYYYY!

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
So tomorrow I will be having a party at my house in Largo for my best friends Keiths Birthday. His band ANEND2ITALL will be playing a nice Metal set around 3pm and we are starting it off at 2ish. I have basically a couple football fields of nicely cut grass for a backyard so we are going to be out enjoying the sun, killing the keg. I have decided to make the first ever BeerAd Olympics which will include but not limited to Beer Pong, Flip Cup, Quarters and Long Pour competitions. Winners will recieve, ANOTHER BEER!!!! We are the building butting to the pool so bring a thong if you wish, especially Fly:drool:. I will be cooking but I dont plan on feeding everyone and supporting your evil drinking habit so bring a side or some meats. Will be closing down shop whenever it gets dark and heading up to the local watering hole, still to be decided depending on alcohol consumption and walking ability.

Anyone is more than welcome, will post the pics for you people to cheap to fly to Florida for 6 hours and then fly back home.

Let me know and ill shoot you my address!

Yeah Brad's Myspace bulletin said there would be naked girls. After seeing what Shalimar posted I had no interest in being surrounded by hos.

The make me all staby.

No No No, the myspace said we "needed" naked women, completely different then actually "having" naked women :fly:

Party was awesome, band was awesome and the home made moonshine was tasty :D

Will post the pics when I get home, this internet connection sucks