Hottest member

Status
Not open for further replies.
shawndavid said:
It's funny you put that in there. I almost did...

Do you remember when they had those risque children's clothes hahahaha

That's why I threw it out there. :)

April23 said:
Wow.. just wow. It's one thing to be gay and pull it off ... and to act gay but really be gay yet say your straight... its a whole other ball game.

I started off posing as gay as I could, and the girl (gasp) I was with told me to stop and be serious. No sooner than I tried to just sit there and do exactly that a butterfly landed on the side of my nose and I busted out laughing.

So it's not that I'm gay, it's that I'm straight but think that everyone thinks I'm gay and try not to be as gay as I am straight while wondering how gay my straight has turned out to be.

Sarcasmo said:
Why would you cry? Because I molested the butterfly?

The butterfly was quoted as saying, "Hotdog in a hallway." She subsequently choked to death on pollen.

Sarcasmo said:
I started off posing as gay as I could, and the girl (gasp) I was with told me to stop and be serious. No sooner than I tried to just sit there and do exactly that a butterfly landed on the side of my nose and I busted out laughing.

So it's not that I'm gay, it's that I'm straight but think that everyone thinks I'm gay and try not to be as gay as I am straight while wondering how gay my straight has turned out to be.
I'm saving the pic to my UF Pic Folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.