Hotlanta Bozos

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll be in a resort in the mountains of west virginia, sitting in a jaccuzi, sipping some champaign by the fire, watching the snow fall gently among the trees.

I'll hang out. If you need a place to sleep, I can do that as well. Also, a small percentage of a bottle of Ouzo.

I'm wagering that a large percentage of that bottle was drunk by me the last time I stayed at your house. :lol:

I was in on that :D

We've definitely had good times :fly:

I grabbed the Omni for Friday night, you and Aaron know of a place near there for drinks? I have a Westin near the spange's home the following Sunday so we can play with them. I think I have thorn's number but she won't be there Friday. You guys tell me what you want to do, it's your town. Only thing I know about Atlanta is leave your knife in the car when you go to the aquarium.

We've definitely had good times :fly:

I grabbed the Omni for Friday night, you and Aaron know of a place near there for drinks? I have a Westin near the spange's home the following Sunday so we can play with them. I think I have thorn's number but she won't be there Friday. You guys tell me what you want to do, it's your town. Only thing I know about Atlanta is leave your knife in the car when you go to the aquarium.

this place is right next to the omni and I haven't been yet...supposed to be :cool:
http://atlanta.about.com/od/travela...B-E-D--Atlanta/B-E-D-Atlanta-View-at-Dusk.htm

:fly: who meee .. NEVERRRR :D

So that means I can come, right?

And WHAT are you doing still at home
tapfoot.gif
.. :peers through computer screen in a menacing way: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.