Hotlanta Bozos

Status
Not open for further replies.

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I'm gonna be flying into Atlanta this Friday. I'm flying home Monday, March 5th. I'd love to see you guys. Yes, even theac. I'd even like to see you. I'm staying in Birmingham between those dates. So I can do something Friday, 2/23, or Sunday, 3/4. Or both. I'll have someone else in tow, (she has the car so maybe I'm in tow:thrawn:), but she'd like to meet you guys also. Would you guys like to plan something?

I'm gonna be flying into Atlanta this Friday. I'm flying home Monday, March 5th. I'd love to see you guys. Yes, even theac. I'd even like to see you. I'm staying in Birmingham between those dates. So I can do something Friday, 2/23, or Sunday, 3/4. Or both. I'll have someone else in tow, (she has the car so maybe I'm in tow:thrawn:), but she'd like to meet you guys also. Would you guys like to plan something?

WTF, I THOUGHT WINK DIDNT WANT TO MEET US. THATS WHY YOU FUCKED BUBBLES.

What about us goddammit.

I'm here and there's nothing to comment on, we all know it's a joke.

But, if this will make you happier mikey............:fly:

Were you on the radio again this morning?

I woke up to what I thought was your voice and started puking everywhere :fly:

pure coincidence cause I think I got a touch of food poisoning but I thought it was rather funny. Worst part is I had some weird nightmare while snooze was going and I cant remember what parts were from the radio show and what parts were from my literally poisoned sick mind. :fly:

Were you on the radio again this morning?

I woke up to what I thought was your voice and started puking everywhere :fly:

pure coincidence cause I think I got a touch of food poisoning but I thought it was rather funny. Worst part is I had some weird nightmare while snooze was going and I cant remember what parts were from the radio show and what parts were from my literally poisoned sick mind. :fly:

You think you were dreaming about bubbles?

Status
Not open for further replies.