Hot Tamale

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
We had our holiday office party yesterday, which included a 'white elephant gift exchange'. When it was my turn to pick out a gift from the gift pile I lucked out and got a Home Depot gift card worth $10. :D
But when the next person went to grab a present they decided to steal my giftcard instead. So I had to get another gift out of the pile and open it up. This is what I ended up with.....

A big glass jalapeno pepper....priceless.
hard1rv.jpg

those company party exchange games seem so damn evil to me

saturday night I'm going to my girlfriend's dinner for her work - they are doing the same thing except I could have sworn they called it "chinese gift exchange" - same idea where it's good to get drawn last to get a gift because you can take someone else's

anyways that whole idea seems so damn evil to me, I couldn't imagine taking someone's gift out of their hands just because you wanted it

that's not christmas

how you...theac...understand.....don't get........smells like burning.gdafg.........

elpmis said:
those company party exchange games seem so damn evil to me

saturday night I'm going to my girlfriend's dinner for her work - they are doing the same thing except I could have sworn they called it "chinese gift exchange" - same idea where it's good to get drawn last to get a gift because you can take someone else's

anyways that whole idea seems so damn evil to me, I couldn't imagine taking someone's gift out of their hands just because you wanted it

that's not christmas
let me point out the shens in this statement

1) Girlfriend
2) You would take a toddlers lollipop just to watch him cry. Then kick him in the balls
3) You don't celebrate christmas you Kwanza loving furfucker.

Pancake Wagon said:
let me point out the shens in this statement

1) Girlfriend
2) You would take a toddlers lollipop just to watch him cry. Then kick him in the balls
3) You don't celebrate christmas you Kwanza loving furfucker.
1) you must be mistakening me for my fat friend nev, smileynev
2) yeah
3) shut the fuck up, can't you see I'm hittin' on theac's wife?