Ontopic Hot Deals Thread

I don't think I can wall mount the 65 by myself
About a year ago when I was between jobs I answered a craigs to mount someone's TV. Turns out it was some freak sex thing. Or was it sex for pay. It was very odd. For a while I neurotically looked for their ads. A different twist every week. They sounded very desperate. :cool: 👀:lol:

I don't think I can wall mount the 65 by myself
I was just thinking: they make drywall lifts, a steel tri-pod stand with wheels, hand crank that lifts the sheet, blah, blah. Seems used carefully that might be the ticket. The drywall lifts fold to fit in a SUV. Most rentals(HD?) have them.

THose things are sweet. Geezer: I drywalled an entire 3 br. 2 story by myself, did ALL the ceilings using T-stands. Google if curious. Ah to be that fucking strong.

I was just thinking: they make drywall lifts, a steel tri-pod stand with wheels, hand crank that lifts the sheet, blah, blah. Seems used carefully that might be the ticket. The drywall lifts fold to fit in a SUV. Most rentals(HD?) have them.

THose things are sweet. Geezer: I drywalled an entire 3 br. 2 story by myself, did ALL the ceilings using T-stands. Google if curious. Ah to be that fucking strong.
The LG OLEDs are awkward to hold since all the weight is at the bottoms and the screen is really thin

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
The LG OLEDs are awkward to hold since all the weight is at the bottoms and the screen is really thin
Yeah, they are awkward AF. WHich is why I never by flat mounts. Not doing that shit twice. 2 arm swing stand made for a corner - mount wall piece off-center, fold stand to one side. Sure it's 2-3" off the wall compared to a flat mount. But you can swing it out to play with the back to your heart's content. By yourself.

I'm thinking I could use the rotary tool or the glue gun. But I already have a version of both. More than one each.
So, there's no reason not to have more is what I'm really saying.

You act like like we’re old buddies from way back a little too much sometimes, chief.

Eddie is an alien. So there's a possibility you've met him many times over your lifespan but don't remember it.
will smith mib GIF

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Eddie is an alien. So there's a possibility you've met him many times over your lifespan but don't remember it.
will smith mib GIF
He couldn't live with the stuff I wiped with his memory. Repeatedly.

I am surprised that a guy that trolled bass players for 3 years would bother whining. Some days he's more playful - almost fun. Doing my best to blend in with the crowd.