Ontopic Hot Deals Thread

It'll be cool when SSD's are cheap enough to do that.
HEy, that 100TB drive will be(plucking from thin air . . . ) $4800 in 20 months. :iono:
Memory and storage are worse than throw darts at the stock market. I have about 4.5 TB of storage between 4 machines and that's more than enough for me/us. Primarily since I don't save a lot of entertainment media. Some music, rarely movies, never a show.

HEy, that 100TB drive will be(plucking from thin air . . . ) $4800 in 20 months. :iono:
Memory and storage are worse than throw darts at the stock market. I have about 4.5 TB of storage between 4 machines and that's more than enough for me/us. Primarily since I don't save a lot of entertainment media. Some music, rarely movies, never a show.
Im done trying to maintain a digital movie collection. Most of what I have I probably won't ever watch.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Im done trying to maintain a digital movie collection. Most of what I have I probably won't ever watch.

People used to have entire wall shelves full of VHS and DVD they never watched enough to justify keeping either.

There's nothing new under the sun.