Ontopic Hot Deals Thread

160 dollar QHD 32 incher for 160

coupon code DECSAVE19 during checkout on google express.

Gonna downgrade my 43 inch 4k screen to this, the 43 is just too clunky and big. I will miss 4k though

I lied, im returning this, which is a shame cause it was kinda a rare deal. I decided i like my 43, and found space to put a desk in and put it on it.

On another note, i just sold my first appreciating asset ever.

When i was a teenager in 1996, I bought a pair of oakley sunglasses. Wore em for a bit when i worked as a lifeguard and packed em away in a box with all the original stuff. Paid 200 back in the day, which was a ridiculous price for a teenager.

Apparently theyve become collectors items, and since i had the box and all the original stuff and they were in mint condition they sold for almost 1000.

On another note, i just sold my first appreciating asset ever.

When i was a teenager in 1996, I bought a pair of oakley sunglasses. Wore em for a bit when i worked as a lifeguard and packed em away in a box with all the original stuff. Paid 200 back in the day, which was a ridiculous price for a teenager.

Apparently theyve become collectors items, and since i had the box and all the original stuff and they were in mint condition they sold for almost 1000.
I think I had some Mexican knockoff Oakley’s once. I wonder if they’d be worth anything.

ssd is a bit of a misnomer. I just mean flash. Dont care what its interface is, nvme, ddr, etc.

as long as its not sata cables

I mean, DDR1 was about 3200 MB/s which is right where the better NVME drives are right now.

I don’t know if this is the right thread for this.

I never get my roomie gifts, but I got him a Christmas present:

Very well built, and sounds great.

20% off things shipped and sold by Amazon, as long as you use a single Amex point for purchase.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138

20% off things shipped and sold by Amazon, as long as you use a single Amex point for purchase.

fuuuuuck