Ontopic Hot Deals Thread

wetwillie

Butt Hamster
May 24, 2018
Mid MIchigan
I don't think I can wall mount the 65 by myself
I was just thinking: they make drywall lifts, a steel tri-pod stand with wheels, hand crank that lifts the sheet, blah, blah. Seems used carefully that might be the ticket. The drywall lifts fold to fit in a SUV. Most rentals(HD?) have them.

THose things are sweet. Geezer: I drywalled an entire 3 br. 2 story by myself, did ALL the ceilings using T-stands. Google if curious. Ah to be that fucking strong.

Mikeawesome

Im an Idiot, Ignore me.
Sep 27, 2012
I was just thinking: they make drywall lifts, a steel tri-pod stand with wheels, hand crank that lifts the sheet, blah, blah. Seems used carefully that might be the ticket. The drywall lifts fold to fit in a SUV. Most rentals(HD?) have them.

THose things are sweet. Geezer: I drywalled an entire 3 br. 2 story by myself, did ALL the ceilings using T-stands. Google if curious. Ah to be that fucking strong.
The LG OLEDs are awkward to hold since all the weight is at the bottoms and the screen is really thin

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie

wetwillie

Butt Hamster
May 24, 2018
Mid MIchigan
The LG OLEDs are awkward to hold since all the weight is at the bottoms and the screen is really thin
Yeah, they are awkward AF. WHich is why I never by flat mounts. Not doing that shit twice. 2 arm swing stand made for a corner - mount wall piece off-center, fold stand to one side. Sure it's 2-3" off the wall compared to a flat mount. But you can swing it out to play with the back to your heart's content. By yourself.

wetwillie

Butt Hamster
May 24, 2018
Mid MIchigan
RYOBI DAYS AT HOME DEPOT

Buy the two pack of batteries for $99, get a free tool.

I don’t need any more tools or batteries, but imma buy some shit anyway!
I hear you - who needs another free tool, we've already got you :)

Missed abusing you ya little turd nibbling cameraman.

Strings

Stuck with this Shitty Title
Apr 18, 2016
I'm thinking I could use the rotary tool or the glue gun. But I already have a version of both. More than one each.
So, there's no reason not to have more is what I'm really saying.

Strings

Stuck with this Shitty Title
Apr 18, 2016
You act like like we’re old buddies from way back a little too much sometimes, chief.

Eddie is an alien. So there's a possibility you've met him many times over your lifespan but don't remember it.
will smith mib GIF

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie

wetwillie

Butt Hamster
May 24, 2018
Mid MIchigan
Eddie is an alien. So there's a possibility you've met him many times over your lifespan but don't remember it.
will smith mib GIF
He couldn't live with the stuff I wiped with his memory. Repeatedly.

I am surprised that a guy that trolled bass players for 3 years would bother whining. Some days he's more playful - almost fun. Doing my best to blend in with the crowd.