Ontopic Hot Deals Thread

Can't wait for this glorious bastard to get here in a couple days! $69!

beavis and butthead mike jude GIF

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain
Looking for a $20 sprinkler that really lasts? Consider this one, totally unique design, I have 3 years of hard running on mine - going for #4.
Spray heads can be adjusted in/out on each side, oscillates(duh) and rotates easily on the base. It also comes on a pike, for pikers who want to stick it somewhere. Just grabbed another - at the store, the total price was cheaper.

Looking for a $20 sprinkler that really lasts? Consider this one, totally unique design, I have 3 years of hard running on mine - going for #4.
Spray heads can be adjusted in/out on each side, oscillates(duh) and rotates easily on the base. It also comes on a pike, for pikers who want to stick it somewhere. Just grabbed another - at the store, the total price was cheaper.
I think we have a big one of those. Since we have a sprinkler system, we don't use it anymore, but the thing was awesome.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I think we have a big one of those. Since we have a sprinkler system, we don't use it anymore, but the thing was awesome.
I thought it would be another throw away but the design just doesn't quit. We have sprinkler system but that doesn't work good for some areas. And I haven't ran 300-500' feet of line to some points. :)

Great deal on Amazon Treasure Truck today.
eero 6 Dual-Band Mesh Wi-Fi System, 3-Pack
Get Wi-Fi 6 coverage for up to 5,000 square feet and 75+ devices with speeds up to 500 Mbps
195.0$195.00 30% off

• Love
She knows. I would drink her bathwater!
I could top that but it's too early for that shit. :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You praise and mention her regularly - food, etc. That;s good - some people lose that and are pretty meh and miserable. Keep the magic alive! We've had a standard exchange for almost 18 years. "Thanks for marrying me" "Thanks for asking". XX

• Love
Reactions: JAXvillain
I could top that but it's too early for that shit. :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You praise and mention her regularly - food, etc. That;s good - some people lose that and are pretty meh and miserable. Keep the magic alive! We've had a standard exchange for almost 18 years. "Thanks for marrying me" "Thanks for asking". XX
Thanks for noticing! We know every word the other is going to say. It's increible to have a partner that is so meshed and in tune. Luckiest bastard on the planet. Unf!

• Gravy
Thanks for noticing! We know every word the other is going to say. It's increible to have a partner that is so meshed and in tune. Luckiest bastard on the planet. Unf!
ditto. My wife has a language certification in teaching so we argue about obscure words while driving - then race to get the real answer asap. "See, told ya!" Then we laugh like fuck.

It may vary by region, but Comcrap just started offering me a $10/mo discount (for a year) for enrolling in auto-pay. I didn't even have to get on the phone and beg, it was just there when I went to look at what plans they were offering.

Takes my poverty 100Mb plan down to $45/mo.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly