Ontopic Hot Deals Thread

Raybans for sale on www.meh.com today. $59. Got 2 pair for $123 shipped. Square aviator silver tone/blue lenses and Wrap around sport black with blue lenses. Great deal. Needed some decent shades for a while. If you're interested, don't wait. These will probably sell out early. Great gift idea.

Raybans for sale on www.meh.com today. $59. Got 2 pair for $123 shipped. Square aviator silver tone/blue lenses and Wrap around sport black with blue lenses. Great deal. Needed some decent shades for a while. If you're interested, don't wait. These will probably sell out early. Great gift idea.

You should try https://goodr.com/ Great sunglasses. I have a pair of prescription ray-ban wayfarers and the goodr ones are a lot better. My warby parker sunglasses are ok.

I've been a fan of anker. Haven't tried aukey.

The little foldable aukey dual usb chargers are great. Not the fastest on the newest phones, but good for an overnight charge when traveling.

I’ve got one of those with cables in each suitcase so we’re never without a charger set.

Edit: AUKEY USB Wall Charger with Foldable Plug, Ultra Compact USB Charger Dual USB Port 2.4A Output Compatible with iPhone 12 Pro Max/11 Pro Max/XS/XR, iPad Pro, AirPods Pro, Samsung and More Amazon product ASIN B013US9FFY

• Gravy
Reactions: Ex` ange
Bought the blue $20 king size sheets on meh.com. Retail for $69. we bought a new king a few months ago so more sheet ammo for nothing kicks ass. meh and prime treasure truck have been killing it lately. My 2 pairs of Ray Bans from meh for $55 a piece are amazing. That's less than 1 pair normal retail.