Ontopic Hot Deals Thread

What all can the multi-tool do?
A casual Google mostly mentions cutting stuff and use as a small mouse sander.

Anyways that would make a nice Christmas present for someone (hint, hint).

And yes, great for anyone who works on their own stuff and maybe helps a buddy now and then.
High grade stuff is for people who depend on it every day to pay their bills and feed their kids.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Damn that's a lot of shiite for the money. Really need the reciprocating saw . . . wanna bring some of the woods home with me ;)

Sawzalls kinda suck for cutting limbs though I've never bought a blade specifically for that. I do possess a small light chainsaw though you could pack in easy enough.

Sawzalls kinda suck for cutting limbs though I've never bought a blade specifically for that. I do possess a small light chainsaw though you could pack in easy enough.
I've bought the limb blades - a Sawzall is pretty good. But the cord - always the friggin cord, which is my main gripe against electric chainsaws.
So, while I was at my son's last week being the grandpa that can fix anything, I bought him the Ryobi set they are running for $199, some drills and other stuff. And bought myself . . . . the Ryobi reciprocating saw/SA. And the Diablo(tm) branch cutting blade. Already had their largest battery. Houston, we have lift-off.:cool:

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer