Ontopic Hot Deals Thread

@Maureen I found your new duffel bag

1272x920duffel-bag_accessories_01.jpg

1272x920duffel-bag_accessories_02.jpg

im not gonna lie, i’d rock this bag

• Love
Reactions: fly
If anyone is wandering around stores or flea markets or the like and you come across an old school aluminum hard hat like this, one with a full brim, and its under $20 grab it for me and I'll reimburse you. Modern ones are made, but they've only got a brim on the front edge

Honest wear is fine, but it shouldn't look like shit. If the webbing inside is intact that would be a bonus

If you’re in the market for a toaster oven, avoid this piece of shit:

Amazon product ASIN B078SD1JT8
“Natural convection” WTF?!? In other words, radiant. There is no “convection” fan. It’s much smaller than it looks. The rack is poorly designed with a lip on the front edge so toast and other hot shit can’t be slid out, you must lift it. Did I mention it’s small?

We got one a couple weeks ago to replace an Oster model that we used the fuck out of, and it’s been nothing but a disappointment since it arrived. The toast is uneven. It can’t even do toast properly.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
If you’re in the market for a toaster oven, avoid this piece of shit:

Amazon product ASIN B078SD1JT8
“Natural convection” WTF?!? In other words, radiant. There is no “convection” fan.
Radiant mean infrared goes thru the air until it hits a solid item. Your typical bread toaster is radiant. That toaster oven is convection because there is a solid panel between the heating element and the food cooking area. They are relying on natural convection: hot air goes up, cool air comes down. Like a gravity furnace.
I can imagine the toast is kind of fucked unless you can get it up closer to the upper, radiant broiling element. I hate toaster ovens for the most part.