Ontopic Hot Deals Thread

i have a hitachi 12v "dremel" thats better than any dremel ive ever used. It actually has some power behind it and a good chuck and can take multiple sized bits.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
the hitachi stuff aint cheap
think i may go for a better but more basic kit to begin with and then get the rest of the shit

the hitachi stuff aint cheap
think i may go for a better but more basic kit to begin with and then get the rest of the shit

Check out the Wen, Adi.
Good starter kit. Cheap price.
Been holding up for me. But I don't use it every day. Week. Month.
91BEKi9aGqL._SL1500_.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and adi
Check out the Wen, Adi.
Good starter kit. Cheap price.
Been holding up for me. But I don't use it every day. Week. Month.
View attachment 4392
heyy ya this one i did check out
called something else here on the .in sites
ya im not gonna use it for much just some fret stuff and ill try and make ebony slotted bass nuts
i got a small block of ebony from a friend ages ago :)

Soooo, Saturday me & the date are at a wine fest. Happened on a great red, Paydirt Going for Broke. The guy repping it appeared knowledgeable so that was a plus. It was so good that about the middle of the fest we decided to go back and get another 1oz taste. Same guy. We tell him that that wine might have been the show stopper & asked for another. He looks at both of us like we're nutz and says, "look, all these wines are just what the employees here love. If you liked that one you really should try a different one." So, fine. We've got a lot more room for 1oz tastes and he pulls up a bottle and gives us a little history on it.

"Do you know who Silver Oak is?" me: yes.
"OK, so this winery's land was just bought by Silver Oak, but the seller still gets the fruit for the next two years as part of the deal. So, the grapes in this bottle of wine came off vines that Silver Oak will be using shortly. So that means, this $20 bottle of wine is using the grapes that vines in 2 years will be producing $80/bottle wine."

https://www.wineexpress.com/katheri...abernet-sauvignon-alexander-valley?quantity=1

It was damn good. Not as complex as the Paydirt, but Katherine Goldschmidt Cab was delish.

HIGHLY recommended.

edit: it was the 2016 that I had!
this is the 2016 = https://www.wineexpress.com/katheri...abernet-sauvignon-alexander-valley?quantity=1

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138