fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,324
Steam
mattressfish
http://www.fatwallet.com/t/18/773158/

I was at my local Costco yesterday (Northern California) and saw, to my amazement, Macallan 18 year scotch with a Kirkland label. It was $59.99 per bottle. Just to put it into perspective, Macallan 18 (distilled and bottled by Macallan) is about $150 per bottle.

Costco has done this before. Earlier in the year, they had a 19 year old Macallan with their label on it. Many reviewed it quite favorably to the Macallan labeled variety.

This particular scotch is finished in sherry casks. From what I've read, Macallan often has surplus of liquid which they sell. A third party likely did the bottling for Costco.

Here is a picture: Kirkland Macallan Scotch

Costco Item# 717170

Drool and I will stick to night train.

i think i bought the 30 year once just to say i did, me and the bro-in-law were spending a grand a week drinking at the time though :lol:

i think i bought the 30 year once just to say i did, me and the bro-in-law were spending a grand a week drinking at the time though :lol:

That's pretty much the same reason I got the cask strength once.

still waiting for that laphroaig though....

That's pretty much the same reason I got the cask strength once.

still waiting for that laphroaig though....

fucking unreliable hairy

they actually started selling the cask strentgh laphroiag here. i grabbed a bottle about a year or so ago. it was good stuff.

FUCKIN HAIRYBUDDA

I have to ban that douche all the time at genmay for posting lensman or whatever that shit is

BWAHAHAHAHA, my brother designs t-shirts, he printed up a bunch with lensman on them :lol:

he was a member of drunkenforums and nhp with me and tre. he owes us bottles of laphroiag