Hot Deal:Canon A95 and 256MB Flash for $210

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,255
Steam
mattressfish
Add back the 6.61 because most people don't use the FatWallet card, add $15 or so for shipping, and you get it for ~240. Still pretty good.

theacoustician said:
Add back the 6.61 because most people don't use the FatWallet card, add $15 or so for shipping, and you get it for ~240. Still pretty good.
I assume that its free shipping or that would have been included.

edit:
Get free ground (3-5 day) shipping on peripheral items over $49!

Last edited:
fly said:
Stop arguing with me, its free shipping. Who cares when it arrives dammit?
The last 3 times I used UPS Ground my package ended up looking like April sat on it. Ask Pandora. There is no way I would trust shipping electronics that method. Spend the $11 to at least get it shipped 2 day. They tend to take care of the shit then.

theacoustician said:
The last 3 times I used UPS Ground my package ended up looking like April sat on it. Ask Pandora. There is no way I would trust shipping electronics that method. Spend the $11 to at least get it shipped 2 day. They tend to take care of the shit then.
Was the item damaged? If so, UPS pays for it. No biggie.

fly said:
Was the item damaged? If so, UPS pays for it. No biggie.
I guess it just depends on what you want to do, save $10 or fight UPS for damages and wait weeks on an RMA. I suppose if the money is tight and you can wait, go with it. If not, use FedEx and pay a little extra. It's still a good deal, just not as hot as the FW'ers make it to be. They do that with every deal they post, so you just have to take them with a grain of salt.

I've gotten packages that were obviously beaten on from both carriers...they both suck imo so just deal with it and use whoever is cheaper

theacoustician said:
I guess it just depends on what you want to do, save $10 or fight UPS for damages and wait weeks on an RMA. I suppose if the money is tight and you can wait, go with it. If not, use FedEx and pay a little extra. It's still a good deal, just not as hot as the FW'ers make it to be. They do that with every deal they post, so you just have to take them with a grain of salt.
Seriously, what percetage of packages shipped by UPS are damaged to the point that they need repair. And that is a DAMN good deal. How much did you pay for yours?

fly said:
Seriously, what percetage of packages shipped by UPS are damaged to the point that they need repair. And that is a DAMN good deal. How much did you pay for yours?
Seriously, I'd say in the past 3 years, I've had at least 2 things I've needed to RMA because of UPS. They tend to like to blame the shipper and not pay you shit. It's a hastle. Like I said, if you're in no hurry, whatever.

Mine was just under $300 with a 1 Gig flash card purchased from Dell in January shipped 2-day.

I've had zillions of packages be late thanks to UPS, but only one damaged - and it was one I was sending and it was because the driver was a fucking moron and dropped a 27" TV down a flight of stairs.

Oh, and I guess they lost two packages going to India and Thailand on me, but I think that's because they don't deliver to piles of goat dung.