Hot Deal! 320GB WD 7200RPM 8MB cache SATA drive, $140

b_sinning said:
But we have no more power Captain. The Dilithium Crystals are drained!

Well then. We will slingshot around the sun and go back in time to a time when the the dilithium crystals were full and bring them back to the future with us.

smileynev said:
Well then. We will slingshot around the sun and go back in time to a time when the the dilithium crystals were full and bring them back to the future with us.
But we'll have to fire a tacheyon beam into the sun to increase its gravitational pull, or we wont slingshot fast enough!

fly said:
But we'll have to fire a tacheyon beam into the sun to increase its gravitational pull, or we wont slingshot fast enough!

Unless we use dark matter photon torpedoes to cause the sun to Nova.

smileynev said:
Unless we use dark matter photon torpedoes to cause the sun to Nova.

warp lightly dammit...you can't just go around causing any sun to nova you want...leave the universe how you found it so others can enjoy :mad:

:fly:

theacoustician said:
I'm looking at the original deal posted at monarch.

yeah, I saw it was just unfortunate post placement that lead me to believe you were replying to the 2nd drive link

I wish they were open on Saturday's again. I went a year or so ago and they were packed, guess its not so now. I want to buy a case from them so bad. I can either miss an hour work getting it or order online (which is pointless) 10:30 to 7:30 shifts suck

I used to work just up the road from them in the industrial park in Tucker. Went and bought a mouse from them - but some of the guys I worked with bought some rack-mount server cases and stuff. Didn't know they were such a huge internet e-tailer until much later.