NSFW Hot Chick Defecation Thread - Juleeeeee

your quote said it had to do with how close the sun is. That is false. It has nothing to do with closeness.

That part is not what my statement was based on. That part was just an added bit at the end. And I see no proof from you to back up what you say. Post it and I'll believe once I've read it.

you think this has to do with 'closeness' to the sun?

Yes, it does, as the atmosphere is thinner and filters out less of the UV rays upon the skin. There is 25% less protection from the UV rays from the sun at 5280 foot elecation than there is at sea level.

Yes, it does, as the atmosphere is thinner and filters out less of the UV rays upon the skin. There is 25% less protection from the UV rays from the sun at 5280 foot elecation than there is at sea level.
It has nothing to do with 'closer' to the sun. It everything to do with lack of atmosphere where you are standing. Your claim has as much validity as saying the closer you get to the sun, the more snow there is. See, look at the tops of the mountains! all snowy!

More important, is the reflectivity of the UV rays on the snow all around you. That is what amplifies the exposure amount on your skin. (it happens when you're in and around water too.)

think:
Sun_reflector_art_200h_20090429171909.jpg
(

Last edited:
there must have been a reason you included it.

I just copied the whole section about Australia.

Now who's wearing the tinfoil.

feel free to dispute the distances of the sun, the diameter of the earth, earth's orbit, earth's rotation, and the sun's effect.

Why? It's the effect of the sun, not it's distance that you laid doubt upon.

It has nothing to do with 'closer' to the sun. It everything to do with lack of atmosphere where you are standing. Your claim has as much validity as saying the closer you get to the sun, the more snow there is. See, look at the tops of the mountains! all snowy!

HAHA OMG!