Hot Chick Dedication Thread!

it's kismet...when I start my laser tattoo removal business after I burn out on IT, we will meet :fly:

Talking about laser removal... I went to get my treatment on my hair down there and she zapped my tattoo that I have. It turned into a scab and then fell off.. now my horse doesn't have legs.

I thought it takes several treatments to see a difference. One zap and the scab came off all black. Totally weird.

Talking about laser removal... I went to get my treatment on my hair down there and she zapped my tattoo that I have. It turned into a scab and then fell off.. now my horse doesn't have legs.

I thought it takes several treatments to see a difference. One zap and the scab came off all black. Totally weird.

sorry to laugh but :lol:
the success rate is highly dependent on the original work done and the skin it was done to iirc

You have a horse next to your puss?

Does Fly make ney sounds down there?

:lol: had to say it.

sorry to laugh but :lol:
the success rate is highly dependent on the original work done and the skin it was done to iirc
It's fairly old... got it when I turned 18. I think it may scar, its really pink and stuff. Oh well... gives it character. Makes me think of that cow joke... what do you call a cow without legs?

You have a horse next to your puss?

Does Fly make ney sounds down there?

:lol: had to say it.
Its a tribally looking mustang... see I lubb Ford Mustangs. Totally hick, I know.