Hot Chick Dedication - Monica Bellucci

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,228
37,917
1,823
Houston
kristchan said:
spin off! :mad:


that pic looks way too much like one of her pregnant pics. she'd better not be smokeing while pregnant.


She's hot, admit it. :mad:
 
J

jaxxor

Guest
fly said:
She's hot, but the smoking pic turned me off.

it gave me wood.

If yoo want to see her nude you should all go rent Brotherhood of the Wolf. it's a good movie as well
 

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,781
4
0
jaxxor said:
it gave me wood.

If yoo want to see her nude you should all go rent Brotherhood of the Wolf. it's a good movie as well
Or you could click on the dozen links at the top of the thread :tard:
 
J

jaxxor

Guest
theacoustician said:
Or you could click on the dozen links at the top of the thread :tard:

very well, I should have said "if you want to see her nude IN A FRIGGIN MOVIE BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE SO GODDAMN LITERAL then you should rent..."
 
H

Harper

Guest
how come i dont know who that is? and is she a lezbo or is that for something?
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,228
37,917
1,823
Houston
jaxxor said:
very well, I should have said "if you want to see her nude IN A FRIGGIN MOVIE BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE SO GODDAMN LITERAL then you should rent..."


Temper.