Marklar
₥60,587
aan8gc.jpg

1. "Tru Calling" (2003) TV Series .... Tru Davies
  2. The Kiss (2003) .... Megan
  3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds (2003) (VG) (voice) .... Faith
  4. Wrong Turn (2003/I) .... Jessie Burlingame
  5. City by the Sea (2002) .... Gina

... aka The Suspect (Philippines: English title)
  6. The New Guy (2002) .... Danielle
  7. Soul Survivors (2001) .... Annabel
  8. Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2001) .... Sissy
  9. Bring It On (2000) .... Missy Pantone

Full Name: Eliza Patricia Dushku
D.O.B: 30 December, 1980
Place of birth: Boston, Massachusettes.
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Bown
Height: "I'm 5'9" - OK, fine 5'8 1/2". OK, really I'm at a lovely medium, that's all I'll say."

Eliza Dushku was discovered at the age of 10, when she went along with her brother to a commercial audition, tripped on the stairs, turned into an drama queen and came to the notice of the casting agents. She was selected after a five month search throughout the US for the perfect girl to play the lead role of Alice opposite Juliette Lewis in the film "That Night" when she was 12. In the 1993 film "This Boy's Life" she was cast as Robert De Niro's daughter and it was a role that she said opened a lot of doors for her. In the following year, she played Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jamie Lee Curtis' teenage daughter in "True Lies." She then had parts as Paul Reiser's daughter in "Bye Bye, Love" and as Cindy Johnson with Halle Berry and Jim Belushi in "Race the Sun" as well as playing parts in a television movie and a short film.

Eliza took time off from acting to finish her junior and senior years of high school. She was accepted into Boston, George Washington and Suffolk Universities (where she wants to study something other than acting.) She has said in the past that she was deciding between going to college or going on with her film career, and it seems like school is on hold for now.

After high school, her foray back into acting was with the role of Faith in "Buffy: The Vampire Slayer." Though initally planned as a five episode role, Faith (and Eliza) became so popular with the fans, cast and crew that she stayed on throughout the whole of the third season. She has made guest appearances in both "Buffy" and it's spin-off "Angel" during the important May 2000 sweeps, and is currently planning on a return to both shows for the 2003 season.

Her part in a show popular with both viewers and critics, made sure that Eliza won't be lacking for work any time soon. In 2000, she starred with Kirsten Dunst in the cheerleading comedy "Bring It On." It was a surprising success at the box office, and Eliza played her role as the audience surrogate with particular distinction.

She has since starred in a varied range of films such as "Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back," "Soul Survivors," "The New Guy" and in the Robert De Niro drama, "City by the Sea." Eliza is also currently filming another leading role in "Wrong Turn", and is sure to be in discussions for many more films. But, aside from a return to television, it is unknown where her diverse career path will take her next.

Drooooooolllll.. ok i think i'm done, drrrooooolll god damn it..ooolll

I was just about to gouge my eyes out after that fuckwit cut of his penis head but now i see a reason to kepp my eyes where they are... thankyou!