Hot brass

Well THAT'S a given :lol:

It's still the media.

i found if i wanted to get the news in north america - even when i lived in canada - i had to read the uk newspapers websites.

even when something major happened - american news seems to be all about entertainment rather than actually relaying the story

Agreed. The US press is a shadow of the vision it once stood for. Having Nancy Grace go one for months non-stop about Casee Anthony does not = 'Hard Hitting News'.

Nancy Grace is the epitome of everything that is wrong with America. Overly dramatic, guilty until proven innocent, and a bad hairdo.

I think she's an abomination too...she's like helen lovejoy with a law degree and a tv show
lovejoy.jpg

I like how the strategy employed by Orson Wells in the War of the Worlds broadcast to attempt to make people skeptical of what they hear on the news is now employed almost universally by shock news organizations.

I like my news without teasers and headlines with a question mark.

You guys wear the throat protectors o_O It feels like you are supposed to get on a horse and start jousting if you actually put on the groin flaps and throat shit.

Epic burn though