HOry crap! Manhunt outside right now!!!

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
I was outside mowing the lawn and this sheriff cruiser tried to take the cul de sac at like 30. 2 minutes later there was a helo circling. A dude in an unmarked van with flashers sped towards me like 5 minutes after that and told me he thought I was a "person of interest". He said that some dude just burglarized a house and stole a bunch of firearms and told me they scrambled another helo and K9s and that I should go inside. Now there are 2 helos circling and cruisers everywhere.

Sweet!!! Now I don't have to weed the flower beds or wash the truck!!!

Interesting. I dont have to do that shit either way because everything dies in the winter.

I was outside mowing the lawn and this sheriff cruiser tried to take the cul de sac at like 30. 2 minutes later there was a helo circling. A dude in an unmarked van with flashers sped towards me like 5 minutes after that and told me he thought I was a "person of interest". He said that some dude just burglarized a house and stole a bunch of firearms and told me they scrambled another helo and K9s and that I should go inside. Now there are 2 helos circling and cruisers everywhere.

Sweet!!! Now I don't have to weed the flower beds or wash the truck!!!

Like you expect us to believe this crap. You outside mowing the lawn. You should have at least tried to make it believable. Like "I was inside passed out when I heard a bunch of noise. I first thought it was a re-run of COPS but then realized it wasn't. So I stood up and brushed the half eaten cheetos off my chest, tripped over some empty beer cans, and looked out the window."

Like you expect us to believe this crap. You outside mowing the lawn. You should have at least tried to make it believable. Like "I was inside passed out when I heard a bunch of noise. I first thought it was a re-run of COPS but then realized it wasn't. So I stood up and brushed the half eaten cheetos off my chest, tripped over some empty beer cans, and looked out the window."
:waffles:

I don't drink canned beer, dude. Don't get my sorry life twisted.

All for a burglary? Overkill much?

No kidding. I couldn't even barely get the police out to take a report for my break in. BTW they still didn't press charges on the guys that broke into 9 cars and stole two others. They have a positive ID and the evidence, but I guess that wasn't enough.

LOL - he just didn't want to wash the truck. Funny how I have heard nothing other then his recount of this on the news! When I got home the 360 controller was on the table and the TV was still in XBOX mode :fly: