horrific lamborghini wreck (many pics)

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
this is really awful :(...apparently a 47 yo man took a young model out for a spin in his murcielago and they wrecked by lifting off on a turn going somewhere in the range of 250kmph on a 90kmph stretch...the car flipped on the roof and burned...due to lambos having scissor doors, they could not get out

there are very graphic pics of charred bodies which I have put spoiler tags on so you can still scroll through and not see them if you so choose

OBVIOUSLY, THE SPOILER TAGGED DEAD BODY PICS ARE LIKELY NOT FOR THE WEAK OF STOMACH AND COULD BE CONSIDERED NSFW, NSFW, NSFW

you've been warned

lambo1.jpg

lambo2.jpg

lambo3.jpg

lambo4.jpg

lambo5.jpg

lambo6.jpg

lambo7.jpg
lambo8.jpg
lambo9.jpg

lambo10.jpg

lambo11.jpg

lambo12.jpg

lambo13.jpg

lambo14.jpg
lambo15.jpg
lambo17.jpg

lambo18.jpg

lambo19.jpg

lambo20.jpg

lambo21.jpg

lambo22.jpg

b_sinning said:
Damn. That's fucked up. How did you get the pictures?

posted in gm automay with a link to the eastern EU forum they originated from...one of the guys from germany on automay says he knew the driver :eek:

why_ask_why said:
that's the way the story goes, yes
Man that's terrible - scissor doors are useless if your car is upsidedown

Let's just hope they both died or at least were knocked unconcious during all the tumbling in to trees. (Although it doesn't look that way at all)

ChikkenNoodul said:
So he panicked and lifted off the gas pedal then, eh?

if you're implying liftoff oversteer, that's not likely the case being that the car is 4wd...when I said liftoff in the OP, I was saying they literally flew off the road getting air on a bumpy corner

why_ask_why said:
if you're implying liftoff oversteer, that's not likely the case being that the car is 4wd...when I said liftoff in the OP, I was saying they literally flew off the road getting air on a bumpy corner
totally possible

at 155 miles per hour corning isn't a smart option - no doubt he lost traction on all 4 tires - from there physics took over

elpmis said:
totally possible

at 155 miles per hour corning isn't a smart option - no doubt he lost traction on all 4 tires - from there physics took over

I don't think or know if that qualifies as liftoff oversteer though...more like helplessly careening out of control once you hit that point

The cool thing about sports cars like this is that when they go airborn at those speeds they drift, wobble and flip through the air like a piece of plywood. They achieve substantial lift which carries them even further to their fiery death.

awd/4wd certainly doesn't get rid of throttle-lift oversteer, just ask STi owners :fly:

A car like that shouldn't just flip at 155+, heck my Saab was just barely starting to lose adhesion at 110mph around 40mph sweepers

I'm betting he panicked and let off the gas abruptly, unsettling the chassis violently enough to lose traction and downforce at the same time

ChikkenNoodul said:
awd/4wd certainly doesn't get rid of throttle-lift oversteer, just ask STi owners :fly:

A car like that shouldn't just flip at 155+, heck my Saab was just barely starting to lose adhesion at 110mph around 40mph sweepers

I'm betting he panicked and let off the gas abruptly, unsettling the chassis violently enough to lose traction and downforce at the same time

apparently it was on a hilly turn with a speed limit of 90kmph...the tires would have to be on the ground for there to be oversteer and considering the swath of destruction it left through the forest before it came to it's final resting place, I'm guessing that's not the case, but who knows...I think he just launched the thing off a hill...the road turned and he didn't because he was airborn