Hopefully this will help solve the mystery.........

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0
Yeah there really does seem to be a problem today....... something to do with the holidays? Don't know. Something to do with everybody getting back into work and hating it more than life? Don't know. No kitties, no dresses, no cooking, no hearts and no make-up tips to be found in this thread. Just jam-packed with info. God help us all :(

"Testosterone Deficiency-

Overview

Testosterone production declines naturally with age. Testosterone deficiency (TD) may result from disease or damage to the hypothalamus, pituitary gland, or testicles that inhibits hormone secretion and testosterone production, and is also known as hypogonadism. Depending on age, insufficient testosterone production can lead to abnormalities in muscle and bone development, underdeveloped genitalia, and diminished virility.

Testosterone is the androgenic hormone primarily responsible for normal growth and development of male sex and reproductive organs, including the penis, testicles, scrotum, prostate, and seminal vesicles. It facilitates the development of secondary male sex characteristics such as musculature, bone mass, fat distribution, hair patterns, laryngeal enlargement, and vocal chord thickening. Additionally, normal testosterone levels maintain energy level, healthy mood, fertility, and sexual desire.

The testes produce testosterone regulated by a complex chain of signals that begins in the brain. This chain is called the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis. The hypothalamus secretes gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) to the pituitary gland in carefully timed pulses (bursts), which triggers the secretion of leutenizing hormone (LH) from the pituitary gland. Leutenizing hormone stimulates the Leydig cells of the testes to produce testosterone. Normally, the testes produce 4–7 milligrams (mg) of testosterone daily."

more info to be found here: http://www.urologychannel.com/testosteronedeficiency/index.shtml

I knew it.. Theres something wrong with my nuts :(

*Amputates*

why the fuck would you want kitties?

why the fuck would you want hearts?

let's all go drop some Diarrhea in One Nut's trash can

CletusJones said:
cliffs? I've got ADD today and am otherwise incapable of entertaining myself.
Remember that day that elpmis, One Nut, myself, and others (maybe you too, i dun remember) made all those happy, caring posts on genmay?