GAY Hooooooooly moooooooly

when was the last time i posted here eww?

any new interesting updates ? or is everyone still crying and fighting this forum war?

i see your country continues to be in shambles. oh dear!

kiko is home safe from brazil, he had a blast and is already planning “his” next trip (easy tiger)

i’m still adorable and feisty if y’all are wondering!
i have gained an insane amount of weight cuz i’m on some stupid meds for my endo and i’m officially in size M clothes! i’m ready to be an American!! I’m not quite JCC in a moo-moo dress fat but prob well on my way!

my summer is going ok. i sure miss my party summers but i iz all grown’d up!
these days, living on the edge is: eating potatoes on a dare! oooooh!

how are you all???? tell me EVERYTHING!

who the fuck are you again?

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh and Peppers
yaaaaas I’ve seen little Daphne on social media and she’s soooo cute cute cute! i still can’t believe August is a mama! I remember when she jumped on stage and met her man!! pretty incredible to have witnessed their love story play out here! i’m so happy for them!

Is Nuber sleeping in his taxi now?
I operate a gloryhole.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
I love you Kiaaannnnnaaaaaabananananananananaaaaaaamorallleeesssssconsuelaaaaputtttttoooooooomuthafuckin'drunkyyyyypooooooo

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
I'm also sorry to hear you're no fun anymore. Fat and don't go out anymore? I want my friendship bracelet back.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
I'm also sorry to hear you're no fun anymore. Fat and don't go out anymore? I want my friendship bracelet back.
😩 i knooooooow! i’m an american heffer.
also it’s not that i don’t go out, i’m just so busy with work and life that the summer has sneaked by me. what a yucky feeling.. ugh. i’m officially old.
67 came quick yo!

i do miss the days where i could jump on a plane and head to vegas for the weekend or wake up in toronto penthouse with 3 naked strippers and a bag of blow... ahhhh the good days

😩 i knooooooow! i’m an american heffer.
also it’s not that i don’t go out, i’m just so busy with work and life that the summer has sneaked by me. what a yucky feeling.. ugh. i’m officially old.
67 came quick yo!

i do miss the days where i could jump on a plane and head to vegas for the weekend or wake up in toronto penthouse with 3 naked strippers and a bag of blow... ahhhh the good days
Don't feel bad. I'm sure you're the hottest mom at the PTA meetings.