GAY Hooooooooly moooooooly

yaaaaas I’ve seen little Daphne on social media and she’s soooo cute cute cute! i still can’t believe August is a mama! I remember when she jumped on stage and met her man!! pretty incredible to have witnessed their love story play out here! i’m so happy for them!

Is Nuber sleeping in his taxi now?

Do the seats fold down in a Prius?

@Maureen - my wife smashed her car up last week and the rental is a fucking Camry. Even worse, she took my SUV on vacation with our kid and her friend's kids, and I am DRIVING A GODDAMN CAMRY THIS WEEK.

It reminded me of you, but it feels like i have no balls anymore.

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: Josh and wetwillie
when was the last time i posted here eww?

any new interesting updates ? or is everyone still crying and fighting this forum war?

i see your country continues to be in shambles. oh dear!

kiko is home safe from brazil, he had a blast and is already planning “his” next trip (easy tiger)

i’m still adorable and feisty if y’all are wondering!
i have gained an insane amount of weight cuz i’m on some stupid meds for my endo and i’m officially in size M clothes! i’m ready to be an American!! I’m not quite JCC in a moo-moo dress fat but prob well on my way!

my summer is going ok. i sure miss my party summers but i iz all grown’d up!
these days, living on the edge is: eating potatoes on a dare! oooooh!

how are you all???? tell me EVERYTHING!
I've been working a ton and running 5ks like Forest Gump running from the high school bullies. I'm on first shift now so I see the sun and I'm not an albino anymore. I'm not as Mexican tan as you yet though. Let's plan a girls weekend soon! :nev:

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
so yesterday i was at a patio and the dude next to me had this shirt on and i knew this group would appreciate it
@Maureen - my wife smashed her car up last week and the rental is a fucking Camry. Even worse, she took my SUV on vacation with our kid and her friend's kids, and I am DRIVING A GODDAMN CAMRY THIS WEEK.

A FUCKING CAMRY?!
this is all @thintoast fault!

Did your wife at least put them in a mason jar to keep them fresh?