honorable mention

C

crazymike

It appears we got an honorable mention in our brother from a different mother forum.

I didn't realize this forum was started to create a mass exodus if tards,

Anyways, it appears Genmay is switching from a 24/7 forum to a tight schedule. Personally I think it's the dumbest idea ever and hope UF doesn't get a similar idea. They somehow think this will cure their :tard: problems. However, it appears it's sole purpose is to give their mods a break.

He's aping sanjay or DM.
usually it's only used for people who point out how shit genmay is nowadays, however! the frontpage will change everything!

Galen said:
He's aping sanjay or DM.
usually it's only used for people who point out how shit genmay is nowadays, however! the frontpage will change everything!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

OMG I know how terrible it must seem to those :tard: that we don't have 5,000 posts a minute but I actually enjoy the content and the lack of content found within these hallowed halls know as uselessforums.com

JJ Lady said:
OMG I know how terrible it must seem to those :tard: that we don't have 5,000 posts a minute but I actually enjoy the content and the lack of content found within these hallowed halls know as uselessforums.com

agreed. that's why I mentioned this forum as little as possible. We don't need an influx of tards showing up at the door step.

I came here and stopped going over there. Great thing that. Genmay will kill itself eventually.

Drool-Boy said:
so are they genuinely trying to clean the place up , or is this bullshit as usual?
I think it's a prank.
Just like the "ban all canadian ips" was.

/edit
Also...there's no way mike would have a script written that fast for something like that. It's impossible.

thrawn said:
I would like to pick on some more of them. Should I use one of my other accounts?

I will not encourage nor influence anyones' behavior over there.

wr3kt said:
I think it's a prank.
Just like the "ban all canadian ips" was.

/edit
Also...there's no way mike would have a script written that fast for something like that. It's impossible.

are you a mod on genmay at the moment?

My pope thread got locked and I didn't think it was that horrible :(

crazymike said:
are you a mod on genmay at the moment?

My pope thread got locked and I didn't think it was that horrible :(

Yes.

Pope thing, much like the shaivo thing, is already gay enough over there.