honorable mention

I only post in the games forum now. Dont' post much here though. Feel out of the loop. -_-

They like to pick 25k mods, etc... just to cause drama. Then they wonder why the forum goes down hill. Perhaps because they have a bunch of mods who spam themselves?

Oh well, I try not go there much anymore.

fly said:
There are new sweetie pics in AEC.

i dont have aec but kept asking if the new rules would apply to pmo, kept pissing off some smokeintheclouds guy. he's still complaining about me today. :lol:

oh and if you link to any sweetie pics i will hunt you down and feed you to her roast beef machine

thrawn said:
i dont have aec but kept asking if the new rules would apply to pmo, kept pissing off some smokeintheclouds guy. he's still complaining about me today. :lol:

oh and if you link to any sweetie pics i will hunt you down and feed you to her roast beef machine
Sadly, they aren't nude pics.

theacoustician said:
:confused: The point was to not have a mass exodus and drag all the tards over here with us. Who is this dude and how can he see to type when his head is clearly jammed into his rectum?
your link for NOT doesn't work.

b_sinning said:
Why is the girls that love to get naked are always the one's that no one wants to see naked?
there is a new chick in there that you would love to see :drool: