honorable mention

C

crazymike

It appears we got an honorable mention in our brother from a different mother forum.

I didn't realize this forum was started to create a mass exodus if tards,

Anyways, it appears Genmay is switching from a 24/7 forum to a tight schedule. Personally I think it's the dumbest idea ever and hope UF doesn't get a similar idea. They somehow think this will cure their :tard: problems. However, it appears it's sole purpose is to give their mods a break.

Galen

Flaccid Member
Nov 25, 2004
Ireland
He's aping sanjay or DM.
usually it's only used for people who point out how shit genmay is nowadays, however! the frontpage will change everything!

C

crazymike

Galen said:
He's aping sanjay or DM.
usually it's only used for people who point out how shit genmay is nowadays, however! the frontpage will change everything!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
OMG I know how terrible it must seem to those :tard: that we don't have 5,000 posts a minute but I actually enjoy the content and the lack of content found within these hallowed halls know as uselessforums.com

C

crazymike

JJ Lady said:
OMG I know how terrible it must seem to those :tard: that we don't have 5,000 posts a minute but I actually enjoy the content and the lack of content found within these hallowed halls know as uselessforums.com

agreed. that's why I mentioned this forum as little as possible. We don't need an influx of tards showing up at the door step.

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
I came here and stopped going over there. Great thing that. Genmay will kill itself eventually.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
crazymike said:
agreed. that's why I mentioned this forum as little as possible. We don't need an influx of tards showing up at the door step.

We have a nice family here.

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
Drool-Boy said:
so are they genuinely trying to clean the place up , or is this bullshit as usual?
I think it's a prank.
Just like the "ban all canadian ips" was.

/edit
Also...there's no way mike would have a script written that fast for something like that. It's impossible.

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
wr3kt said:
STOP EATING MY GODAMN FOOD

I would like to pick on some more of them. Should I use one of my other accounts?

edit> this cracked me up

UpInTheClouds said:
[Admin Edit]

hooooo, theac is not going to be pleased

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
thrawn said:
I would like to pick on some more of them. Should I use one of my other accounts?

I will not encourage nor influence anyones' behavior over there.

C

crazymike

wr3kt said:
I think it's a prank.
Just like the "ban all canadian ips" was.

/edit
Also...there's no way mike would have a script written that fast for something like that. It's impossible.

are you a mod on genmay at the moment?

My pope thread got locked and I didn't think it was that horrible :(

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
crazymike said:
are you a mod on genmay at the moment?

My pope thread got locked and I didn't think it was that horrible :(

Yes.

Pope thing, much like the shaivo thing, is already gay enough over there.